Navyamedia
  • Home
  • National
  • Apple iPhone XS Max allegedly explodes in man’s pocket in the US
National news Telugu

Apple iPhone XS Max allegedly explodes in man’s pocket in the US

Josh Hillard, an iPhone XS Max owner from Columbus, Ohio claims that his phone caught fire in his pant pocket on December 12. He says that he first noticed a foul smell coming from the rear pocket of his pant before a “large amount of heat” burnt his skin and the trouser pocket along with it.

The incident occurred while Hillard was on his lunch break. He first saw green and yellow colour smoke billowing from his iPhone XS Max. Hillard rushed to the boardroom, removed his shoes and pants, and to his surprise, the iPhone XS Max had caught fire. However, the fire was extinguished in time and the victim was saved.

Hillard has described his ordeal and his experience in the Appl Store. After various rounds of complaints to Apple, Hillard was eventually offered a new iPhone. It is important to note that Hillard did not submit his burnt iPhone to the Apple Store since he was unsatisfied with their resolution.

Hillard does not want a replacement iPhone from Apple as he believes that is not the solution. He is seeking damages for the clothes burnt in the incident along with his phone bill for the time period he was unable to use his phone. While Hillard has not yet taken legal action against Apple, he is contemplating taking one if Apple does not resolve the issue soon.

Related posts

Reliance JioPhone 2 flash sale begins today

admin

Union Minister Pon Radhakrishnan gets bitter experience in Sabarimala

raghavendra d

Car smashes into container truck at Sircilla, three killed

raghavendra d

Leave a Comment