Navyamedia
Political News Telangana

Bhatti  corners CM  KCR on Srisailam project issue

Bhatti vikramarka

Alleges of doing injustice to people  with his irrigation projects redesign

 CLP leader Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka today alleged that the Chief Minister of the state KCR was doing injustice to the people to safeguard his economic interests . He also alleged that the Chief Minister had redesigned all the irrigation projects, which reached the 90 percent of completion stage for his personal interests. Referring to the issuance of the GO by AP government for the lifting of 3 tmc of water from Pothireddypadu, he doubted if the chief ministers of AP and Telangana were hand in glove in the issue.  Addressing media persons at assembly media point, he said  that the Laxmidevipally reservoir which was launched with 10 tmc capacity had now been reduced to 1 tmc reservoir.

 He said that while the Telangana government was reducing the capacity of pothireddyapdu the Andhra Pradesh government was increasing its capacity. He said that the AP government had issued the GO increasing the capacity of the project after one month of the decision  of the Telangana government to reduce its capacity.  Reminding CM KCR that he had once said that his blood was boiling when he looked at the pothireddypadu project, Bhatti asked KCR as to what he would do now as the CM of the state. Citing that the Congress party led state government had  completed 90 percent of the works of Indira Sagar project on Sabari river its rule, he alleged that KCR had not only stopped the remaining 10 percent works of the project but also gave up Sabari river to AP state. 

 The CLP leader made it clear that they had doubts over the commitment of KCR on the Welfre of the state while making it clear to the CM that he should not about the interests of the people of Telangana state. Targeting  CM over the issuance of the GO by AP government, he asked KCR as to what Intelligence department of the state was doing unto the issuance of the GO while demanding  an explanation of the CM on the issue. 

Related posts

Telangana becomes one of the fully electrified states

admin

India expresses concern over repatriation of prisoners in Pak custody

admin

Nirmala Sitharaman rejects US magazine’s report on F-16 aircraft

admin

Leave a Comment

Real emotions of real people from Bali