Crime Crime News

Fire breaks out in K’pally Shop–No loss of life

Fire broke out in a TV repairing shop at Kukatpally here this afternoon. Short circuit is stated to be the cause for the accident. 

       As flames went up,  there was panic among the local people. Fire fighting staff reached the spot on receipt of information and doused the fire. There was no loss of life.  As a precautionary measure,  police closed the nearby shops.

Related posts

Young journalist dies of corona virus in Hyderabad


Ten chain-snatching incidents reported in 12 hours in Hyderabad city


In Gurugram Woman shoots The Auto-Driver For Not Giving Way

Ashok prasad

Leave a Comment

Real emotions of real people from Bali