– The online certification workshop will see leading academicians and industry experts providing knowledge sessions for class 12th pass- out students on various subjects.
– Best performing participants during the workshop will also be rewarded with a cash prize.
30/07/2020, Gurugram – With the recent announcement of Class 12th results, the process of selecting the right career has also commenced. Understanding the criticality of the situation, JK Business School (JKBS) is organising a two days BizTech Certification workshop for students aspiring for undergraduate courses on Friday, 7th August, and Saturday, 8th August 2020. The workshop will be conducted by leading academicians and experts who will be sharing industry insights on topics like Cryptocurrency, Brand & Marketing, Digital Marketing Essentials, Data Science & Python, and Understanding Government in Business or Business in Government and Transition from the globalised to the not so globalised world. Thus, students from all streams would be eligible to attend it as all jobs in the future will be requiring such skill sets. The workshop will take place under the guidance of Prof (Dr) Sanjiv Marwah, Director, JK Business School. Each participant will be provided with participation certificates and 3 best performing participants will be rewarded with a cash prize each.
Initiated with an objective of imbibing the skillset for futuristic career to the aspiring students, key speakers for the Biz Tech certification workshop have been carefully selected by JK Business School. The workshop will have maestros like:
- Dr. Sudhanshu Bhushan (Ph.D. from Boston University) to share insights on ‘Transition from the globalised to the not so globalized world’
- Mr. Vishal Sehgal (MD and CEO at Nischay Educorp and an alumnus of Harvard University, Kennedy School of Government and Massachusetts Institute of Technology), who will be speaking on ‘Government in Business or Business in Government’
- Prof. Shailaja Manocha (IMT Ghaziabad alumna, Faculty, Trainer, and Consultant in Marketing) who will share her expertise on ‘Iconic Brands’
- Ms. Sumedha Chaterjee (An IIM Lucknow alumna and Head of Marketing at BMJ) who will educate students on ‘Digital Marketing Essentials’
- Dr. Swapna Sen (MBA and Ph.D. in Finance from the University of Calcutta) will introduce the students to the ‘World of Data with Python’
- Prof Kuber Sharma (Active trader in Bitcoin and Altcoin and an alumna of Columbia Business School) who will speak on ‘How to make riches from volatile digital assets like Cryptocurrencies’
Prof (Dr) Sanjiv Marwah, Director, JK Business School on the occasion said, “We believe that laying a strong foundation for students at the right age is very important. By exposing those to industry knowledge by leading experts can be extremely beneficial for the students as they enter their college lives. Through this BizTech Certification workshop, we want to bestow analytical knowledge to students to make the right career decisions.”
Link for registration – https://bit.ly/2CYwisM