MATCHMAKING OF THE SUPER RICH
THE ELITE HAVE THEIR FAMILIES INVOLVED AT THE INITIAL STAGE – AN ELITE MATRIMONY REPORT
Elite Matrimony, a segment of the country’s leading matrimony service, Matrimony.com, is an exclusive venture for the lavish class. The Elite community is known to be exacting with many specific needs. The premium and specialized matchmaking service, Elite Matrimony ran an interesting study analysing over 2 lakh super-rich in the country and found some unique trends.
Few interesting trends that the team observed were:
- Expectation of the Elite was majorly concerning social status, net worth, and educational background.
- Discreetness is a key factor in match making for the super-rich.
- Period of time to choose a life partner
- Meeting prospects with possible matches
Few trends observed for each region particularly stands unique and unnoticed. Compatibility is a key criterion for Indians in the North, education and social standing is important in the West, liberal thoughts in the East and education and family background was key for Indians in the South.
The team analysed from the survey that the Elites from North considered compatibility as an essential criteria in the match making process. The participation of family in the matchmaking process is comparatively high in the North. The response period for the proposals they choose or require more information on a matching profile is generally two days. Moving ahead with the meeting prospects, North Elites prefer phone calls followed by face to face meetings.
We could have the Spokesperson – Ms. Priya PV talk to you on the below mentioned points.
- Change in level of servicing
- Going beyond database to find suitable families
- Change in concept of arranged marriages: Individuals want to have a say
- Success rate on Elite Matrimony
- Average profile availability ratio per customer on Elite
- Geography of customers in Elite Matrimony- Domestic and overseas
- Number of customer enrolled in Elite Matrimony – Profession wise break-up
- Y-o-Y growth witnessed by Elite Matrimony
Also attaching the spokesperson’s profile for your reference.
Kindly let me know if we can explore interactions with the above mentioned points.
Also, can we target exclusive interactions with Business Standard, Financial Express, The Morning Standard and other major print publications from your respective centres. Wire agency interaction like PTI/IANS would be preferred too.