Tension created in Shadnagar today morning when a school bus filled with smoke, prompting the locals to evacuate the students aboard. According to police, the bus belongs to Narayana School of Shadnagar branch. When the bus was moving on the road suddenly the fellow travellers identified that fumes were coming out from the bus.
They immediately warned the bus driver and by breaking the windows they rescued the children. When the fumes broke out suddenly the children in the bus faced suffocation and started crying and shouting With fear. With the immediate reaction from the locals the students escaped from the major incident and they were rescued safely.